If you are interested in an exciting career in publishing, please e-mail your cover letter and resume to:
Editor of Scholarly Journal (Contractor)
The editor will be fully responsible for one or more scholarly journals, creating new journals, forming and managing an editorial team, calling for manuscripts, marketing, editing, publishing, and providing assistance to authors. This is a long-term contract position. Flexible hours.
• Master’s degree or above
• Background education in biology, health science, computer science or relevant subjects
• Proficient in MS-Office, Photoshop, Acrobat and the Internet
• Demonstrates ability using professional English
• Highly self-motivated with good communication skills in both verbal and written English
• Ability to plan and organize own work to achieve targets and success
• Prior experience in publication of scholarly journal or university press is an asset.
• Proficiency in another language is also an asset